An issue tracker is a website for documenting and organizing bug reports and feature requests. Each PEG has their own issue tracker. PEGs host their issue trackers on Github.
When should you use them?
- you want to report a bug in a PEGs software
- when you want to begin a feature request
When shouldn't you use them?
- you want to discuss PEG plans, vote or discuss events - Use the mailing lists
- you have a question about how a PEG's software works - Use the forums
PEG issue tackers
- Issue tracker URL: https://github.com/prplfoundation/openwrt/issues
- Issue tracker URL: [https://github.com/prplfoundation/qemu/issues