OpenWrt Meeting - June 12, 2015
Revision as of 18:54, 12 June 2015 by Eschultz
Attendees: Eric, Charlie, Kathy, Hauke
- OpenWrt "flavor" discussion -- who is interested in explaining how they fork and create their own OpenWrt distro? What are best practices to not diverge too far but to manage stable builds for your customers?
- Eric reached out to the company who built the Firefly developer board and asked them about the prpl Stamp program (idea). They got back to Eric and are interested.
- Don't forget to sign up for the Doodle to get your feedback on a decision for when to hold the next global prplwrt Google Hangout call/video: http://doodle.com/mhza5aqk9twqx3ki
- Will work on Open PLC Toolkit update push to OpenWrt
- Open Source Summit presentation at Qualcomm (6/10) went well -- evangelism for the importance and value of upstream and community collaboration led to lots of positive feedback :)
- OpenWrt CC rc2 is in testing phase; should be ready soon